Tuesday, July 1, 2008

The Art of Crying

Someone asked" What are eyes for?".And pat came the reply,"To Cry".How apt was it!

Whenever I think of this,I also come to the same conclusion.Many people might differ from me but this is my blog and I am going to write what I feel.Every now and then we all seem to enter what we call the the "lean patch" or "rough course".Yes,you are right when you say that has to happen according to the law of averages.So, what do you do in such a situation?Now donot tell me that you are very patient and try your best and all that.Be honest!
You know sometimes its better to shed the load than to carry on with them.You may think solitude is going to hurt your image as a happy go lucky chap or as someone who is very COOL,but you know what! We all become sad,and seek asylum in the laps of solitute.Hasn't it be so , there would not have been so many poems and songs in solitude.
I have giving my viewpoint,Its time you take a break and give it a thought.
But I pray you do not go into crying a lot too often.
After all its an Art which is special.

Regards,
Rashmi

1 comment:

Bhasa said...

Yes its an art and I could understand it on the day to get the continuin' certificate.
Thanx to u and yes the article too says it all.
I think ur article 'll make people think .