Sunday, August 24, 2008

View-Preview (Part 1: Koi Mil Gaya)

As I sit down to write this blog, I am already in the process of diversification.So here I start with "View-Preview".
I prefer to start with Koi Mil Gaya.It is a movie which has everything of the Indian Movie Massala stuff that spices it up greatly: Natural emotions,Iconic dhisum-dhisum , lovely songs that enthrall you in all moods.In short it id a complete package. But there is something in the movie that sets it apart from other "MEGA HITS" . Oh No! I am not talking about critics or public rating.(I still remember the crowd out side the movie theatre when it was released).I am talking about the element of love and innocence that has been beautifully portraited in the movie.Love seems to take various endless forms in this movie......Rohit's(Hero) love for Jadoo(Alien),his heroine and his friends,Rohit's mother's love for Rohit,Rohit's Father's love in communicating with the ETs,Bitoo's love for eating .......the list is pretty long(Huh!).
But the message is LOUD AND CLEAR:Kabhi kissi ko chota naa samjho(Never Underestimate Anyone)
And all creatures understand only one language:Language of LOVE.
So even though it was released way back in 2003 but it is still fresh in my minds and I'll not be surprises if you find many of my species.
After all its KOI MIL GAYA which gave me yet another reason to look up in the sky........................................

No comments: