Saturday, May 23, 2009

99% Gals are Beautiful, Rest are in my College!!!!

When a boy joins a college (especially if it is an engineering college), he has a vision of freedom. With the teenage spirit going strong, he wants to revolt against everybody. But then, there is a softer corner. He has many expectations from his college life : masti, a cool gang, music and of course "Beautiful Gals". I too had such expectations! But then, they were smashed in the very first few days of my college life. How come such "head turners" (beautiful gals) are studying in the near by college and none in mine. I cannot express the trauma. All my hopes of making a girl friend were smashed to the ground. "Why did on earth did I take admission in this college". To add to the suffering, it was not just the quality but the quantity that I found wanting. And I searched for the prettiest gal among them (it was like searching for the least rotten apple among a rotten lot). Hiding my disappointment , I approached her to talk with her and the kind of attitude that she showed made me remember the fable of "The Frog in the Well". There is an excellent classification
of gals in the movie " Mujhe Kuch Kehna Hai". It goes like this : There are three types of gals : A class : They are head turners . They make you stare at them for long long long hours. Class B : They are the ones from whom the beauty parlours make business. Class C : They are not gals from any angle. I think the gals in my college fall in lower class B and class C. Still the attitude!!!
Anyways! I made the mistake of not visiting the college before taking admission and paid heavily for it. You people be smarter. Choose before you select. After all it really pains spending 4 long years without any girl friend.
Huh! Its easier said then done! But be a little choosy in selecting your Girl Friends. After all you want to make a style statement.

With lots of wishes.
-A Frustoo




(P.S. :
Disclaimer: All the above facts are fictional. It has no resemblance with anyone living or dead. If any such resemblance is found, it is purely coincidental.)

1 comment:

Bhasa said...

how come fictitious ideas be written in a single go?
somethin' fishy !! ahem.

I report dis particular an abuse of disclaimer.