Friday, May 22, 2009

Life with DKS

I joined my engineering college in 2005. The first day was really memorable and is special to my heart. About a week passed till I met the boy who was about to play a crucial role over the next 4 years. Lets call him DKS. I really do not remember when I met him first,but I remember that we had our tiffins together sitting on a wall in the lap of nature. You know, DKS is a kind of boy who always listens and I always babble. So we formed a deep bond. At a later stage ,BPR and DG, also joined our tiffin session. You know DKS is one of the few boys who scored much higher in +2 than in 10th and the same trend continued in B.TECH also. We had C in 1st sem.And DKS was a champ in that. During our walk to the wall we discussed the programs and on the wall the discussions were personal. We studied there . Un lamhon ka bhool pana aab possible nahi hai..........Thanks DKS.......
We also listened to the conversation of a grandpa and his grandson while we sat on the wall. DKS said "thik thik" and it created a laughter. One thing , DKS was not particularly social in the first half of B.Tech. Even after 2 years he knew only 20 students and around 50 knew him.

One special moment was when he sang " Kaho naa Pyar hai".......DKS had started to evolve.

Naughty comments, intoxicating smile, unfailing sincerity and a boy who always keeps himself in check. Didn't talk with gals until 6th sem.............................

Going to TCS.........TCS are lucky .......they are going to get a damn good programmer.......and techno geek...............


I share a special relationship with DKS...........

DKS is jara hatke............

Anyways, now that official days at college are over we would never get a chance to sit together on the same bench or can have tiffin together nor after exams khatti ...................


Thanks DKS for giving me a reason to smile in the last four years............

I hope you bring the same smile on many others and I am sure you would !!!!!

And SORRY................................................................................


And Thank YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
You Rock because you are
Simple
Robust
Portable
Reliable
Virus Free
Portable
Memory Saver



P.S.
This is only a small memorabilia of my life with DKS. Details lie engraved on my heart.

1 comment:

Bhasa said...

hmmm.till 4th sem even I din't had any idea of DKS. Now the techno geek z known well for being the PERFECTIONIST!!